Malaysia, with its natural beauty, modern architecture, and unspoiled diversity of culture, attracts millions of explorers each year. You can indulge in almost everything you want to, from exploring to relaxing. Malaysia offers top attractions for you, and to enjoy this Southeast Asian destination, you should avail your Malaysia Visa.
You can apply for a Malaysia visa in two ways:
Below is a complete guide on applying for a Malaysia visit visa online from Dubai.
Obtaining any visa can be pretty troublesome, but not anymore. Of course, every process entails procedures, but with our guide available, the Malaysia e-visa will be a hassle-free process.
Is every Malaysia visa eligible for an online application?
No, you can only apply for a Malaysia e-visa for tourism purposes. As the tourist visa is a subcategory of the visit visa, you can apply for it online.
For any other purpose intended for travel, like business or medical treatment, you must manually obtain a Malaysia visa.
Who can apply for a Malaysia e-visa?
The citizens of the following countries are non-residents of GCC countries and are eligible for Malaysia e-visas:
- Sri Lankans
What are the documents required for the Malaysia e-visa application?
Before you access the facility to apply online, ensure you obtain the following mandatory documents.
- signed and completed the Malaysia visa application form
- Recently clicked photograph against a white background.
- Scanned copy of the front page of your passport with six months of validity.
- Confirmation of the return flight booking
- Itinerary information
- Obtain a Cover Letter from the sponsor if you are staying with your friends or family. The letter should include all pertinent information.
Addressed to the Immigration officer,
Name and address of the sponsor, scanned ID, passport number, and travel dates.
- Birth certificate for minors (if any and applicable)
How can I apply for a Malaysia e-visa from Dubai?
As the application process is online, you will need to access a scanner so that scanning documents will not be an issue.
You must apply for a Malaysia e-visa two weeks before your travel date.
To apply for a Malaysia e-visa from Dubai, follow our simple steps.
- Access the Malaysia e-visa website—an online visa application facility—and click on the I’m New icon, and you will be redirected to the registration page.
- Submit the requested information.
The registration page asks for your personal information like name, address, nationality, and others.
The information updated by you should match the details in your passport, so ensure you give the correct information without any typos.
Once you update the required information, a link will be sent to your email id. Click on that, and the confirmation process is done. Submit the obtained documents.netlog.biz
Log back into your account to submit the documents through a scanner by returning user information and completing your Malaysia e-visa application.
You can apply for five applicants in one account if you have dependents or children, and if you need to submit more, wait for the previous application to get processed.
- Wait for the Malaysia e-visa application to be processed.
Within 48 hours of submitting all the information, your Malaysia e-visa will be processed, excluding the days falling on weekends and public holidays.
- Malaysia e-visa processing time will be delayed if any problems are acquired due to crashes or maintenance.
- The e-visa fee is non-refundable. In any case of rejection, your fee will not be refunded.
- Please provide all the valid information matching your original passport. friendster.biz Any errors in the submission will result in the rejection of the Malaysia e-visa.
How will I get my Malaysia e-visa?
Once your Malaysia e-visa is approved, you will receive it via email. Print the approval on white paper and take it on your trip to Malaysia.
Even though the digital version of the Malaysia visa is accepted via phone or laptop, keeping a copy in case of an emergency is recommended.
Validity of Malaysia e-visa
Your Malaysia e-visa is valid for three months and permits you to stay in Malaysia for 30 days and not more than that.
So, above is a complete guide on availing of a Malaysia visa online from Dubai. Hopefully, it will solve all the queries regarding the online process. hyves.biz